The NCDGC is accepting design ideas for next year's club tags!
We are accepting submissions now through November 4th! Shortly after the submission deadline the NCDGC Board will meet to choose the finalists. We will then open an online voting area for all NCDGC members to vote for their favorite design. Be sure to watch your email in the coming weeks for information about voting!
The winner will receive a free tag and NCDGC membership for the 2016 season AND free entry into 1 NCDGC 2016 tournament!
Guidelines for your design
- No larger than 4 inches by 5 inches
- Large enough to contain a 3 digit number and all club information
- Simple enough to be digitized if it is not already submitted in a digital format
- Could be round or rectangular
To submit your design
- Please email your design to email@example.com and be sure to include your name and contact information before the deadline
- If you are submitting a physical copy of your design please add it to this page with your contact information and submit it to The Wright Life before the deadline.
Please have your design submitted per the above guidelines no later than midnight on November 4th.
*The Northern Colorado Disc Golf Club reserves the right to choose the medium used for the tag, over rule any voting outcomes and modify designs as necessary.